A while ago, I did a post about what to watch on Netflix. But now it's time to update that list! These shows are absolutely GREAT for those lazy binge-watching days.
2. Hart of Dixie - Thanks to one of my room mates, she got me hooked on this show! Maybe it's because I'm in love with Alabama, but it's a good watch. A young doctor moves from New York City to a small town in Alabama that is VERY in touch with its southern roots. Needless to say, she doesn't quite fit in, but boy, does she try. Plus, there's some major eye candy in the show (George Tucker and Wade Kinsella, heck yes).
3. Parks and Recreation - While the first season isn't the greatest, I promise it gets SO much better. The show focuses on a parks and recreation department in a small town in Indiana. With the quick wit and crazy situations, it is impossible not to smile at most of the jokes they crack. Plus, 7 seasons? Sign me up for a Netflix marathon.
4. The Office - If you haven't seen this show already, what the heck is wrong with you? It is such a classic. The show is about a paper company with a not-so-bright boss that makes for the perfect amount of shenanigans. It's a 'mock-umentary' style show, so the characters will talk / make faces to the camera which makes you feel like you're actually a part of the show.
5. The League - This show is definitely for the football fans. A group of guy friends compete in a fantasy football league together. I didn't think I would like it at first, but they have quite a few funny moments that actually made me laugh out loud. It's an easy watch that you don't have to stay tuned into 24/7 to understand what's happening.
6. Breaking Bad - After finding out he has terminal cancer (don't worry -- this is in the first episode aka not a spoiler), a high school chemistry teacher decides to start making meth in order to leave behind money for his family. As the series goes on, it becomes apparent that it's not that simple.
7. Pretty Little Liars - Four girls start to receive texts and strange messages after their best friend mysteriously disappears. You definitely have to pay close attention while watching, but it's fun trying to guess who "A" is! This show has SO many episodes so it's totally great for a girls night in of binge-watching.
8. Fuller House - If you're a 90's kid, then you probably grew up watching Full House the OG. Well, this is a reunion season ( that I hope continues ) following DJ, Stephanie and Kimmy. While Danny, Jesse, Joey, Becca and others make appearances, the main focus is on the daily shenanigans of the kids now turned adult. My favorite part is that there are a TON of references from the original show.
9. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Written by the one and only Tina Fey, this show is about a young woman who grew up as a 'mole-woman' in an underground bunker. She finally is freed and she has to learn how to live in the real world of New York City. Weird? Very. Hilarious? You better believe it.
10. Gilmore Girls - I personally just started this show with my boyfriend and we love it! It's about a mother daughter duo who take on the struggles of every day life. The acting can be pretty terrible at times, but it's a sweet show with positive life lessons.